Faith Cover

Faith Cover

Monday, November 10, 2008

Diana's 50th Birthday


On Friday, November 7th I drove to Alice, Texas to celebrate my sister-in-law Diana’s 50th birthday! She is my sister-in-law, but has been more like a sister to me throughout the years. She is married to my brother Jake, and if I remember correctly, they have been married for 28 years.

All her three children were there to help celebrate this special day, son William drove in from San Antonio, daughter Krystal drove in from Houston and daughter Connie drove in from Corpus Christi.

All her sisters were also there to help celebrate, Dina drove in from Houston, Gracie drove in from Kingsville and Belia drove in from Hebbronville. Diana’s mother, Blasita who is 81 years old was also there to help celebrate.

Her children worked hard in the past weeks secretly finding pictures and put a beautiful slide show for the party! Many, many and many friends and co-workers came to their home to celebrate! When I drove up I didn’t know WHERE to park!!
Shown left to right: "Las Manita's" Belia, Gracie, Diana, Dina, Bonnie

No comments: